• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just finished another cycle of barnstorm (comin' down). and it's starting again.... (here we go)

Comment

New Guns and Roses CD
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        New Guns and Roses CD
        Mee too - Chinese Democracy
        Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

too much yapping in the office
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

My inner voice urging me to go berserk with a machine gun. A cup of tea is in order, I think.

Comment

Night of the Hawks - Hawkwind

Comment

comin' down again

Comment

obsession alert!

the magnificent barnstorm is on perpetual play.

Comment

Ghost In The Machine - The Police
                    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

started for the third time today....

Comment

Working...
                      X