• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a boy...
    A very strange enchanted boy.
    They say he wandered very far, very far
    Over land and sea,
    A little shy and sad of eye
    But very wise was he.

And then one day,
    One magic day, he passed my way.
    And while we spoke of many things,
    Fools and kings,
    This he said to me,

"The greatest thing
    you'll ever learn
    Is just to love
    and be loved
    in return."

Comment

sound of the suburbs - the members

Comment

"In the Army Now!" - SQuo

Comment

Dire Straits - On Every Street

Just borrowed some Grado SR80s - sounds superb

(hits repeat button)

Comment

some HR bitch speaking in German
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              some HR bitch speaking in German
              A word to the wise...

"Heraus englischer Schweinhund!" is not good...

Comment

10,000 Maniacs: Our Time in Eden
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Smoke on the water - Deep Purple

Comment

Feeder - The Singles
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Bloomberg: Testimony of Chancellor of the Exchequer, et al to the Treasury Committee.

I CANNOT TAKE IT ANY MORE
                      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                      X