• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we're alone now - Tiffany (it's on the radio!)

Honest!
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Lbc
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Talksport and Gaunty slagging off Noel Gallagher(calls him the 18th Beatle) for calling the UK tulip. I can't stand Oasis ever since I went to see them at a gig in Wellington NZ(by accident as I was passing through) and Liam Gallagher threw a wobbly because of the sound standard and walked off stage, eventually came back on, and then later refused to play an encore.

They have absolutely no respect for the paying public, although perhaps they were really doing us all a favour.

Comment

the extractor fan on level 2. i just fried up some bacon for my lunch.

Comment

janis - country joe macdonald

Comment

Enter Sandman - Metallica
              Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

picks and lasers - country joe macdonald

Comment

never before - deep purple

Comment

what's the new mary jane - the beatles

Comment

think for yourself - the beatles

Comment

Working...
                      X