• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Can't think of any more paedo artists!!!
    Paecasso?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
      Can't think of any more paedo artists!!!
      michael jackson?

Comment

bare feet - mrs pilgrimm

Comment

singin' the blues - bix beiderbecke

Comment

blackbird - the beatles

Comment

i just want to see his face - the rolling stones

Comment

Listening to.... some wildlife reality show on Channel 'Dave'

Comment

the tourist - radiohead

Comment

Gong, Angel's Egg. Hippy genius! Saw them in Liverpool about 15 years ago - quite astoundingly good. I did notice that a few in the crowd were smoking rather long cigarettes. I was even offerd "a toke" (several, actually). Ended up in the corner of the room unable to speak, think, walk, etc. Then somehow caught the wrong train and ended up in Edinburgh, rather than Chester. An excellent night!

Comment

Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
                      Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                      X