• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katherine Jenkins - time to say goodbye
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Katherine Jenkins
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        I know!
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

for michael collins, jeffrey and me - jethro tull

from the altogether excellent album benefit
          Last edited by DS23; 9 September 2008, 14:33. Reason: oh yeah? yeah.

Comment

Absolutely nothing - it's hard trying to work without any music on. I've managed to leave my phone, my mp3 player (and headphones) and my spare set of headphones at home today. This has been a long day!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

it's hard trying to work without any music on
              Really ? I thought it would be the opposite, with the noise being an irritating distraction.

I loathe music when I work. I find it off-putting and constantly distracting, as I try and listen to the composition, the melodies, the rhythm and the vocals.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Currently Listening To.........

The incessant drumming of the rain. It has not stopped here today.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

give me strength - neil young

rare and rather good.

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                    Really ? I thought it would be the opposite, with the noise being an irritating distraction.

I loathe music when I work. I find it off-putting and constantly distracting, as I try and listen to the composition, the melodies, the rhythm and the vocals.
                    I find it so. Only stuff I can stand is Bach, quietly. And not headphones.

Comment

Cry for You [Spencer & Hill Remix]

September

Comment

Working...
                      X