• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glasvegas - daddys gone, best song I've heard in ages, looking forward to the album ... all done in a weedgie accent!
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Evil And Heathen - Franz Ferdinand

If only my mother knew what I was listening too this wee free would be burnt wickerman style.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

More Glasgow goodness - Rustie DJ set.

More info here http://wireblock.com/

Comment

Young Gifted And Black - Bob

Makes me think of barack obama
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Why, how young is he?

(not sure about the other two points)

ps currently listening to "Walk on By" - The Stranglers

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Do we actually need any more encouragement to think of Barack Obama?

All I can see is his big grinning gob all over the media

Anyway, currently listening to Everything Must Go by Manic Street Preachers.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Journey into space: The World in Peril

It's wonderful stuff set in the distant future of 1972.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Tom Jones - Sex Bomb

Love it
                  Last edited by Diver; 7 September 2008, 23:44.
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody

Comment

Lou Bega - Mambo No5

Comment

Working...
                      X