• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Not Now, John - Pink Floyd, preceded by Ashes & Diamonds.

I never listen to "The Final Cut" so this means I must be feeling down.

Now "The Gunner's Dream".
    I listen to the Final Cut when I'm down and for some reason I always feel better afterwards.
    • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
    • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Balls to the Wall - Accept

I bought the single when it came out back in '83 and for some reason it popped into my head today. Isn't YouTube great?

Comment

Abba's Voulez Vous album - got the iPod on album shuffle, it was Talking Heads and Dread Zeppelin before that
        • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
        • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Gas Coombes - 6 Music festival on iPlayer.

Comment

Today goes up to a mother ******* eleven!

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Radio 2 - Country-Pop-Up-Radio....
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Accidentally opened two Browser tabs to the BBC Radio iPlayer 'tuned' to different stations, resulting in a mashup of Women's Hour on R4 and a Brandenburg Concerto on R3 coming through my earbuds.

Surreal but strangely beautiful .....

(I wonder how long before I have to start explaining the concept of 'tuning' a device to a station ... like 'What was a 'record', Dad?)
                My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Climax Blue Band - Children of the Nighttime

Come on take a chance with me
                  We can dance to the rhythm of the midnight sea
                  Big city's got a special son
                  Are you ready to come along?
                  Clarss. Pure class.

Comment

Mirror in the Bathroom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_-7fqUMuyg
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

No words needed.
                      Last edited by SantaClaus; 8 May 2015, 22:41.
                      'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                      Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X