• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infuriating hold music and the repeated message "The chairperson has not joined the call"
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The Jake Bugg album - in 2 minds about it. There are some great tunes but also a fair bit of filler.

Comment

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Slight spoilers in there if you haven't got to season 3.
            I've started from the beginning again in preparation for the second half of season 5. I'd forgotten this was used in the pilot episode.

Comment

Ergo Proxy, a brilliant anime. This is the soundtrack, Kiri by Monoral.

I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Also listening to Les Revenants by Mogwai, the soundtrack from the TV show The Returned, although apparently they wrote most of it before the show was filmed based on the script.

Comment

found this gem recently while buying a coffee at Starbucks.. Shazzam'd it.

I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

And this was from a pub called "The Spotted Cow" near Bedminster

Comment

Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X