• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money Pink Floyd live in Venice...
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Very apt for me at the moment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Dusk - The light - Goa trance (with a crate of beer by me side ... )

Comment

Not music. Grahame Dangerfield on Radio 4

The older of us will remember Graham Dangerfield's telly programmes about wildlife, and here he is talking about his experiences in Africa.

Back to the Serengeti: Grahame Dangerfield, veteran naturalist, revisits the place he thought was Eden.

There was a wonderful bit earlier on where he was telling us about the Swahili for woman with wobbly bottom, and how he expanded it into a rhyme.

Two questions:
          • Will this be available on iTunes?
          • If not, when is the repeat?
          Last edited by Sysman; 8 February 2013, 11:35.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
            The older of us will remember Graham Dangerfield's telly programmes about wildlife, and here he is talking about his experiences in Africa.

Back to the Serengeti: Grahame Dangerfield, veteran naturalist, revisits the place he thought was Eden.

There was a wonderful bit earlier on where he was telling us about the Swahili for woman with wobbly bottom, and how he expanded it into a rhyme.

Two questions:
            • Will this be available on iTunes?
            • If not, when is the repeat?
            Swahili reminds me..

Wes - Alane

I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Between the Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Black Stone Cherry - good old southern rock and roll
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

It's available for listening now.

Currently listening to George Orwell's Homage To Catalonia

Which feels somehow odd, because he wrote the book in the first person and this has other actors speaking.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Chilling to a bit of bhangra mixed with drum 'n bass...

Butterfly by Talvin Singh on Spotify

Positively laid back horizontal after this one...

2001 A Spliff Odyssey by Thievery Corporation
                  Last edited by SantaClaus; 9 February 2013, 22:16.
                  'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                  Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

America - Ventura Highway

One of those songs that makes you glad to be alive..

...though that's probably got more to do with 5 pints of Becks Vier

Comment

ownerless by everest

superb. absolutely top notch album released last year. can't get enough of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X