• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kinvara View Post
    I wouldn't bother.

Total self-indulgent un-original rubbish.

Don't give up the day job, Matt!
    Why thanks. I'm really interested to hear your own stuff since it's so obviously superior.
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Some chap on R4 news talking about the feet found in the sea off Vancouver...

Yum.
      Yes, I read about that weird case the other day.

Maybe it's cheapskate funeral directors using coffins too short, and needing to saw corpses' feet off to cram them in. But you'd think they'd have the decency to throw the feet back in the coffin instead of dumping them in the river.

Comment

Muse - Map of the Problematique

A great first-thing-in-the-morning-kick-in-the-ass tune.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Muse
          Got two albums of theirs from a mate that raves about them. I just don't get it, sound overrated to me. Prefer Editors, Kasabian et al.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Got two albums of theirs from a mate that raves about them. I just don't get it, sound overrated to me. Prefer Editors, Kasabian et al.
            Which albums do you have? When they first "appeared" I wasn't hugely impressed and found them a little pretentious, but their later releases are much better IMHO. I caught their gig at the NEC last year and was blown away - a truly fantastic live performance of their best material.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Currently listening to...

"Battle Hymn of the Republic" - Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Comment

xfm - all day breakfast..... pretty good

Wish they would play the TingTings though.... Fancy listening to that..... might kick start me this afternoon....
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  xfm - all day breakfast..... pretty good

Wish they would play the TingTings though.... Fancy listening to that..... might kick start me this afternoon....
                  Must have heard me - they are playing it now
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Eric Clapton - sunshine of your love
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

REM now -
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X