• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Princess Bride sound track - Storybook Love [Spotify]

Brilliant movie - cracking sound track by Mark Knopfler
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Celine Dione
      Paul Potts
      Susan Boyle
      Slade
      Johny cash

What!

I like variety
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

The Script - "The Script" [spotify]
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Didn't catch the song's title, but definitely one of The Best of Tim Hardin

Pure class for early in the morning.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

"Baa Baa Black Sheep" as played by one of the toys our youngest got for Christmas, over and over again.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Golden Brown - Stranglers, my all time favourite tune
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm trying to go through the ActivePython Tutorial whilst - at the same time - playing pre-recorded stuff from the radio in the background. Currently this is the hour long programme about the making of The Life of Brian.

Reading:
                >>> knights = {'gallahad': 'the pure', 'robin': 'the brave'}
                >>> for k, v in knights.iteritems():
                ... print k, v
                gallahad the pure
                robin the brave
                and listening to "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life".

That's confusing.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Link

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

My bath running, Mmm! nice soak while reading a Perry Pratchet book and listening to Vivaldi
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      My bath running, Mmm! nice soak while reading a Perry Pratchet book
                      The new one?

The witches turn the dragon back into a reptile boy and after a stint in the Watch he joins the Unseen University as a new student - their first in 20 years.

HTH

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X