• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I CAN'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS MORNING BECAUSE MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING FROM LAST NIGHT'S THEM CROOKED VULTURES CONCERT IN PORTSMOUTH.

Apologies for shouting.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
      I CAN'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS MORNING BECAUSE MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING FROM LAST NIGHT'S THEM CROOKED VULTURES CONCERT IN PORTSMOUTH.

Apologies for shouting.
      Show off
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        Show off
        SORRY, WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Comment

SORRY, WHAT DID YOU SAY?

DID YOU SNOG DAVE FOR ME LIKE I ASKED????
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I'm Sorry But He Was Too Sweaty And I Don't Like Beards!

I'm Looking At My Videos At The Moment. Stupid Smart Camera Couldn't Decide On The Focal Length. Constantly Swimming In And Out Of Focus. If I Get The Chance I Might Upload Them To My Website For A Couple Of Days For You Poor Dave Depraved Women.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              'Them Crooked Vultures' album.

Volume 11.
              Top stuff.

Enjoy the gig then OrangeHopper?
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Too loud but otherwise really enjoyable. Worth seeing but take ear plugs.

Comment

Too loud but otherwise really enjoyable. Worth seeing but take ear plugs.
                  I was hoping to get along to the gig in Brum but it sold out very quickly.
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Doobie Brothers: Takin' it to the streets [Spotify]

One of those tunes that got stuck in my head but I couldn't figure out what it was until it was on the radio just now.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Mutter, Rammstein

Went to see them on thu night in antwerp - 'kin amazing!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X