• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Keep 'em coming. Great so far. Did you see any falling rocks the other night?
    A few ... well, about 8 or so ... not as many as I'd hoped for, but I only gazed upwards for about 1/2 hour. Between the cloud and the light pollution, it was quite a challenge. And you?

The Clash - Bankrobber
    The close proximity of the letters 'G' and 'T' are the reason I'll never again send an important email and end it with "Regards" ....

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHippy View Post
      A few ... well, about 8 or so ... not as many as I'd hoped for, but I only gazed upwards for about 1/2 hour. Between the cloud and the light pollution, it was quite a challenge. And you?

The Clash - Bankrobber
      About four. One really good one, three miserable ones and lots of satellites. On the f***ing flight path to Heathrow
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

About four. One really good one, three miserable ones and lots of satellites. On the f***ing flight path to Heathrow
        Are you sure the "really good one" didn't have a red and green light and rotating white lights ... you being on the flight path and all? I didn't see any really good ones .... with my luck, they all came 2 mins after I called it a night. I was expecting a bit more of a a light show.

Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science
        The close proximity of the letters 'G' and 'T' are the reason I'll never again send an important email and end it with "Regards" ....

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHippy View Post
          Are you sure the "really good one" didn't have a red and green light and rotating white lights ... you being on the flight path and all? I didn't see any really good ones .... with my luck, they all came 2 mins after I called it a night. I was expecting a bit more of a a light show.

Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science
          Not at the speed it was moving unless .... . I was there for ages too.

Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells
            You'll be a while on that .... 12 minutes before the first chord change. I remember the shorter version from the Exorcist.

Herbie Hancock - Rockit

Comment

The Cure - A Forest

Comment

Little Boots play a cover of Hot Chip's "Ready For The Floor" on the Tenori-on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6tLR...e=channel_page
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

grateful dead - friend of the devil

Comment

floyd - meddle

Comment

Rufige Kru - Beachdrifta

I like a bit of Goldie, I thought his Classic Goldie thing on the BBC was excellent.

Comment

Working...
                      X