• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(currently ... )

Hazel O'Connor – Will You

(and then, time for a religious experience .... )

Pink Floyd - On The Turning Away
    The close proximity of the letters 'G' and 'T' are the reason I'll never again send an important email and end it with "Regards" ....

Comment

Ooh thanks - good call. Should be in bed really but what the hell
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Virgin Prunes - If I Die, I Die spotify

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Ken and Joanna - Numb
          The close proximity of the letters 'G' and 'T' are the reason I'll never again send an important email and end it with "Regards" ....

Comment

some old guy dying in the gutter
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Joy Division - In A Lonely Place

(so I know how he feels - this has got to be the most depressing song...)

Comment

Hazel O'Connor – Will You

She played at my home towns local theatre in Scotland last year - she now lives in rural Ireland and was playing with a Clarsach player - still has a wonderful voice - shes been to hell and back through her muscial career - she mentioned during her performance she was ruined by an unscrupulous music agent ... whoops.

Anyway - good luck Hazel.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHippy View Post
                  Joy Division - In A Lonely Place

(so I know how he feels - this has got to be the most depressing song...)

I thought JD's 'Love Will Tear Us Apart (again) ...' was a tour de force ...

Comment

Echo & The Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar

(The sax on 'Will You' still gives me chills ... a hugely under-rated singer. JD works for me too ... I have a vinyl 'Unknown Pleasures' with the 'outside'/'inside' labels.)

Comment

Shona Laing - Soviet Snow

Comment

Working...
                      X