• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kraftwerk - Radioactivity (Warsaw)
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Muse - Newborn
      Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
      I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Shinedown - "The Sound of Madness" [spotify]
        Saw them at Download - they were one of the reasons I went! I've got all their stuff on my MP3 player.

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
        Faith No More Epic

It's EPIC
        FNM were brilliant at Download. Mike Patton seems to be able to sing live these days. Perhaps it's an age thing because he wasn't acting like a knob all the way through it. These were the other reason I went!

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Howie Day - "Sorry So Sorry (Acoustic Live)"

The looping from 4 minutes onwards is sublime.
        I've got his Stop the world cd which is pretty good

Currently listening to 10 Years
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          Saw them at Download - they were one of the reasons I went! I've got all their stuff on my MP3 player.
          Really enjoying their stuff - only discovered them recently after hearing "Second Chance" get some airplay on Kerrang.

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          I've got his Stop the world cd which is pretty good
          Aye, pretty decent album that, but I much prefer his live acoustic stuff. His Madrigals EP is well worth picking up for the bonus live DVD.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Jack Penate. Great stuff.
            "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
            "See?"

Comment

A Led Zeppelin night for me.

Inspired by a couple trying to play Stairway to Heaven on the street this lunchtime. Null points for quality, but 10/10 for effort. They really managed to entertain several hundred shoppers, so my hat is off to them.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Razorlight on Spotify. Better than Sunday morning TV generally, although I've got Scrapheap Challenge on as well (but mainly so I can perv over Lisa Rogers).
                here

Comment

Girly snoring!

Comment

Aes Dana - "Season 5"
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Jamiroquai - Emergency on Planet Earth....
                      "His fame rested on solid personal achievements...."

Comment

Working...
                      X