• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hotpoint Washing Machine Overture.

Very relaxing, all that swish swish swishing, and after 60 minutes doing my smalls on 95 deg C, it ends rather abruptly with a cheeky little beep.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Antix - "Twin Coast Discovery"
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Vibrasphere - "Archipelago"

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Good gracious me... I thought I was the only GAL^H^H^HBeing in the world who'd bought that... and I've listened to it exactly once.
          Its class Zeity, Lucky Leif & the Longships though on the other hand...

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

just downloaded basket of light - pentangle.

am listening to light flight...

Comment

and once i had a sweetheart.

first time i've heard this. (takes deep drag) wow maaaan, like that's so grooovy and beauuuuuutiful.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Vibrasphere - "Archipelago"
                And now Vibrasphere - "Archipelago Remixed"

Comment

train song - pentangle (second time around)

Comment

No Woman, No Cry - Bob Marley
                    SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

The Yanks in their noisy planes!

Comment

Working...
                      X