• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last January

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    Yes well done OM, relevant as ever.
    Sorry SB - I thought you liked to stroke your weener whilst posting.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Perhaps you should change the title of this to:

"The dunce thread for people who are too stupid to grasp that local fluctuation can occur within long term trends"

Well whilst we are on the topic of "dunces", I was making the point that last January's mild period was not written off as a "local fluctuation" by the greenies. Another point that you missed in your traditional spectacular fashion.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
        Sorry SB - I thought you liked to stroke your weener whilst posting.
        No, but should I ever feel such an urge I'll let you know as you have expressed such an interest.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
        X