• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

being in love

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    But I am so wonderful, so it's logical ...
    i love you SASG
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Wrong forum, mate, wrong forum...
      Never a truer word said...

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
        life is tulip.

i need some sex.

tell your hand that!!
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

He's right though, my current girlfriend loves me more than i love her, we both know it and I feel bloody bad about it but what can you do! You cant decide on love it just happens!

Comment

I dont agree like - it's not always that way.

I reckon me and my lad have got it right this time. I think we both love each the same. Some days we want to be alone, some days we want to be all snuggled with each other, some days we're too pissed to think about it. Nothings a big deal, just happy plodding along in our massive house with each other.
            Simple, happy existance. No fights, no misery, just mates who love each other and shag now and again really.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
              is awful... why is it that there always seems to be one person more in love than the other in a relationship....
              I do love my wife, but she loves me more - cuz she does sooo much around the house, and I do very little in return. Now we've got the nipper I tend to give him more care and affection (and money) then the partner. Maybe we're not meant for each other...the sex is good though.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
                she loves me more - cuz she does sooo much around the house, and I do very little in return

Thats not a sign of loving you more mate - it's a sign of secretly hating your guts.

HTH.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  Thats not a sign of loving you more mate - it's a sign of secretly hating your guts.

HTH.

She did tell me that once - I thought she was joking. Then there are the repeated requests to move out. Hmmmmmm
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                    life is tulip.

i need some sex.
                    I am up for it if you are.
                    oxo with Sunday lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Lola
                      I am up for it if you are.
                      Whoop! Whoop! Bearded Gay bloke alert!!!
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X