• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm going to start smoking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    So you intend plotting your course through life based on selective anecdotal feedback then? Why not try thinking for yourself for a change?
    You might like it.

Who was right? The guy who died at 42?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I got run over on the pavement once so in future I'm going to walk down the middle of the road.
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
        I got run over on the pavement once so in future I'm going to walk down the middle of the road.
        I walked along the road Twice, got run over twice.

Horses for courses I suppose.
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
          In London that's safer than the pavement
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
            Who was right? The guy who died at 42?
            Statistically, the likelihood of a happy healthy lifestyle for the 2 characters involved would lie very heavily in favour of the 42 year old guy as opposed to the 88 year old woman. However, comprehending that is clearly vexing you, so just do what you think best. The early demise of your particular genetic footprint is hardly likely to be of much consequence anyway, blessed as you are with a brain that is smaller than a weasel's wedding tackle!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Statistically, the likelihood of a happy healthy lifestyle for the 2 characters involved would lie very heavily in favour of the 42 year old guy as opposed to the 88 year old woman. However, comprehending that is clearly vexing you, so just do what you think best. The early demise of your particular genetic footprint is hardly likely to be of much consequence anyway, blessed as you are with a brain that is smaller than a weasel's wedding tackle!
              You should be happy that Bag O'puss is here, Shaun of the Brain dead. He makes even you look like a towering intellect.

Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I don't need a lesson from you. Statistically he is dead, that is all I commented on, I did not try to extrapolate to the wider population, just making comment. Like the fact that you are unlikely to make old bones being such a fat c unt.... tick tock

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                  Statistically he is dead, that is all I commented on
                  No, you also commented upon an 88 year old woman that both drank and smoked heavily by some sort of assinine comparison.
                  If all you can do is burble on with half-witted gibberish I suggest you refrain from replying. We already have sas clogging up the forum with more cretinous havering than can possibly be good for it.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X