• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

**** im BORED

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    Mmmmm.... a pity, I was just getting started.

Let the poor shandy-drinker lad go out with the skinny ones with B-cup sizes. He doesn't know what he's missing out.
    Exactly

Only the real men can handle us anyway
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

My old man isn't bothered about football but my oldest brother got into it at school. They lived in Consett back then so he became a mackum. Then I popped out and they moved and was made a makum by my brothers. Caused me no end of grief. I eats me spinach though so I was alright.
      Having a best mate as hard as nails helps a bit as well!!

Went to the game in Leeds with in-laws in the leeds end. Loads of scrapping walking back. Thought it would be ironic if I got smacked by a makum!!

Well, another day another dollar.
      I may reveal more of my fascinating past to you all tomorrow (as I will still be bored no doubt!!)

Later Dudes!!

Comment

Originally posted by theemeestroo
        My old man isn't bothered about football but my oldest brother got into it at school. They lived in Consett back then so he became a mackum. Then I popped out and they moved and was made a makum by my brothers. Caused me no end of grief. I eats me spinach though so I was alright.
        Having a best mate as hard as nails helps a bit as well!!

Went to the game in Leeds with in-laws in the leeds end. Loads of scrapping walking back. Thought it would be ironic if I got smacked by a makum!!

Well, another day another dollar.
        I may reveal more of my fascinating past to you all tomorrow (as I will still be bored no doubt!!)

Later Dudes!!
        Great speaking to you mate. Have a lovely evening!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

I wasn't bored till I read this thread. Now I am.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X