• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

**** im BORED

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could always treat yourself to one next christmas

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/80s-3-2-1-dust...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

My momma told me that only boring people get bored.

HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by theemeestroo
        You could always treat yourself to one next christmas

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/80s-3-2-1-dust...QQcmdZViewItem

That one doesn't look as good - mine was plastic and I'm sure you could rearrange his face in a Mr Potato Head stylee

So you're new Meastro - are you an old member with a new name? You seem familiar!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

New. Well on here at least. I read it most times and have a laugh at all the banter but decided to "dip my toe" in today.
          I am a fellow North Easterner so maybe it is the similar (superior) mindsets!!

Comment

New. Well on here at least. I read it most times and have a laugh at all the banter but decided to "dip my toe" in today.
            I am a fellow North Easterner so maybe it is the similar (superior) mindsets!!

Yay - I knew you sounded normal!!!

Where you from?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Bedlington (near Morpeth but not near enough to be a nice place )
              Live down in Leeds now though.
              Where you from?

Comment

Bedlington (near Morpeth but not near enough to be a nice place )
                Live down in Leeds now though.
                Where you from?

I'm from Newcastle (lived near Regent Centre for years - I'm sure buses went from there to Bedlington)...but I'm stuck in Stupid Sunderland now, due to the Mackem fiance who even managed to drag me to the Stadium of tulipe on Boxing day!!!!!

I told my dad today, and he hung up on me

Leeds is excellent - we lived there for 6 months a couple of year ago. The pubs are so quiet!! Did you ever go to Calls Grill before it closed? mmmmmmmmmmmm!
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Certainly did. Nice steaks. Missus always called me a fat b@stard as I also had one of those massive dangly skewers of chicken as a "side dish"

I have to confess to also being a makum!! Well, my older brothers all go but I'm not really that arsed. Good fun ribbing the in-laws in Leeds at the minute though!!

Comment

Certainly did. Nice steaks. Missus always called me a fat b@stard as I also had one of those massive dangly skewers of chicken as a "side dish"

I have to confess to also being a makum!! Well, my older brothers all go but I'm not really that arsed. Good fun ribbing the in-laws in Leeds at the minute though!!
                    Ah I'd forgotten about the skewers!! They are meant to be main courses though

Aye the Leeds fan's were none too happy on Tuesday like (aparently there's no love lost between you two teams eh?!)

So how come you're a mackem if you come from bedlington?!!! And mor to the point, how are you still alive?!!!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                      Enough of your smooth patter today Francko
                      Mmmmm.... a pity, I was just getting started.

Let the poor shandy-drinker lad go out with the skinny ones with B-cup sizes. He doesn't know what he's missing out.
                      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                      X