• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alex Salmond to continue to host weekly RT programme

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Why not, we're already in a union with at least one.
    Run that by me again Nicola.

Leaving the EU would be a disaster for Scotland because 150,000 jobs are connected to it and Scotland trades £12Bn worth of goods.....

But leaving the UK Union which 300,000 jobs are connected to and Scotland trades £56Bn worth of goods is a great idea...?

You are obviously as crazy as a sporran full of claustrophobic weasels!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Run that by me again Nicola.

Leaving the EU would be a disaster for Scotland because 150,000 jobs are connected to it and Scotland trades £12Bn worth of goods.....

But leaving the UK Union which 300,000 jobs are connected to and Scotland trades £56Bn worth of goods is a great idea...?

You are obviously as crazy as a sporran full of claustrophobic weasels!

So, are you saying that the new 'outward looking, open to trade with the world, post brexit Englandshire' would refuse to have any kind of trade deal with Scotland/The EU ? You really are a prize fucking idiot.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

So, are you saying that the new 'outward looking, open to trade with the world, post brexit Englandshire' would refuse to have any kind of trade deal with Scotland/The EU ?
        Not saying that at all. But no doubt you will try and shoehorn it onto your blinkered little parochial view of the world.

I used to believe that people like you had overdeveloped inferiority complexes. Now I realise it is no complex, you are simply inferior.

Best just stay on that little hick island of yours. The last thing we need is you branching out into the big wide world and reminding everyone of how bitter you nationalists really are.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I used to believe that people like you had overdeveloped inferiority complexes. Now I realise it is no complex, you are simply inferior.

Best just stay on that little hick island of yours. The last thing we need is you branching out into the big wide world and reminding everyone of how bitter you nationalists really are.

So like Brexiteers then.

Comment

Not saying that at all. But no doubt you will try and shoehorn it onto your blinkered little parochial view of the world.

So thinking that the parliamentary system the UK uses doesn't work and believing that a self governed Scotland would be better for Scotland makes me a 'bitter nationalist' ? Think you've misjudged the situation somewhat spudbhoy, but then again, that's why they gave you a Lancashire peeler and a sack of spuds to work with instead of anything pointy. They probably didn't even let you touch the fryer in case you hurt yourself.

Comment

So thinking that the parliamentary system the UK uses doesn't work and believing that a self governed Scotland would be better for Scotland makes me a 'bitter nationalist' ?
              What part of the Indyref "didn't work" for you, other than the clear result that most of your fellow natives felt that remaining part of the United Kingdom was the best option?

You can believe all you like that a self-governed Scotland is better. Fact is you are in the minority.

Maybe referendums just aren't your thing?

Have you ever just considered sticking to crofting or buckie-fuelled mutton-molesting? That seems to be more in line with your "talents".

Comment

What part of the Indyref "didn't work" for you, other than the clear result that most of your fellow natives felt that remaining part of the United Kingdom was the best option?

You can believe all you like that a self-governed Scotland is better. Fact is you are in the minority.

Have you ever just considered sticking to crofting or buckie-fuelled mutton-molesting? That seems to be more in line with your "talents".

Back to jibes that a six year old would be too proud to come out with and some smilies. well done. Thick c**t.

See, the thing about democracy is that things change over time. In 1997 labour won by a landslide. Did Tories then just say '**** it, time to forget the whole torying thing now cause the majority voted against it'.

In fact, why am I wasting my time even typing this, you're a ******* retard, so there's no 'discussion' to be had.

I'll put it in terms simple enough for you to understand...... Jellyhead

Comment

See, the thing about democracy is that things change over time.
                  True, so how about we revisit this "once in a generation" decision in another 20 years or so?

That ought to give you time to put all your wee toys back into your cot and allow a whole new phalanx of voters to come of age that haven't had Braveheart on constant repeat!!

Course it also means another couple of decades of people heading north from England and elsewhere to vote in favour of preserving the Union again too.

Now you need to calm down TM..........getting a wee bit hot under the collar there...breathe!!

Comment

I'm a jellyhead
                    FTFY

Comment

There has been a material change in circumstances since 2014. The Scottish government has a mandate, passed by the parliament, to hold another Indyref.

Almost 60% would vote for independence if we are forced out of the EU with no deal

Scots would rather leave the UK than accept a 'No Deal' Brexit | Metro News

Tick, Tock.

Comment

Working...
                      X