• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alex Salmond to continue to host weekly RT programme

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    That seems to be the conclusion drawn by most Bremoaners.

Touch a nerve did I?

No, I really DO think you're a thick c**t.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      No, I really DO think
      Well provide some evidence then instead of just opening your gormless cakehole and letting your guts rumble.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

UK Government
        UK Government
        Conservative Party.

Seriously, a Tory voting, union jack underpant wearing, land of hope and glory singing, red white and blue brexiteer writing that is beyond ******* parody.
        Given you have no idea about my roots that is a pretty inaccurate statement.

However whilst you may say that british politics (because lets be honest it is not like Labour were any better) is 'corrupt' etc - at least there are only 600 odd of them and we do get a chance to elect them and they are actually based on the same piece of land as us

It seems like a better option that having an extra 751 MEP's who move around, are very unaccountable and for obvious reasons have the good of the EU as there prime motto and not the good of the UK.

Do you not agree?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

However whilst you may say that british politics (because lets be honest it is not like Labour were any better) is 'corrupt' etc - at least there are only 600 odd of them and we do get a chance to elect them and they are actually based on the same piece of land as us

It seems like a better option that having an extra 751 MEP's who move around, are very unaccountable and for obvious reasons have the good of the EU as there prime motto and not the good of the UK.

Do you not agree?
          I'm still trying to fathom out who you think elected the UK's MEPs.

When did the UK elect Ed Troup or anyone from the HoL ?
          Last edited by TestMangler; 4 February 2019, 15:18.

Comment

Do you not agree?
            I expect he will come back with something predictably unintelligible once he has finished cleaning the spittle from his screen.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well provide some evidence then instead of just opening your gormless cakehole and letting your guts rumble.

Says the silly fat c**t who's never made a half sensible point in his life and fully believes that saying 'jellyhead' and adding smilies makes him clever.

Comment

Says the silly fat c**t who's never made a half sensible point in his life and fully believes that saying 'jellyhead' and adding smilies makes him clever.
                I expect he will come back with something predictably unintelligible once he has finished cleaning the spittle from his screen.
                Nailed it!!

Comment

Nailed it!!

You've never nailed anything in your life. You'll need to add more smileys to make up for it.

Comment

I'm still trying to fathom out who you think elected the UK's MEPs.
                    Oh I am aware of who did.

I just do not think they have any intention what so ever of representing the interests of the UK at all.

I do not think they have any where near enough power or influence to make any difference and so they are simply taking the money and toeing the line.

I just do not think it is worth the money.

Comment

Oh I am aware of who did.

I just do not think they have any intention what so ever of representing the interests of the UK at all.

I do not think they have any where near enough power or influence to make any difference and so they are simply taking the money and toeing the line.

I just do not think it is worth the money.
                      Well, they certainly won't have any influence if they don't turn up, a la Farage.

So your anti EU/Brexit stance is based purely on the UK's financial input ?

Comment

Working...
                      X