• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting and divorce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Ah I thought you were one of the happy ones mate? Are you going through the same thing aswell?
    What, life?
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
      What, life?
      No, a relationship breakdown.

Or are you just stuck in that place where you can only dream of happy times?
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

n5gooner - I feel like I owe you an apology for the do. I was mightily confused (and a bit drunk) for the first 10 minutes that we were talking! I saw you drinking white wine with your flamboyant scalf on, and I put 2 and 2 together and asked "are you two a couple" (motioning to Gonzo). You said yes (in hindsight, motioning to your lass) and confusion started

It took me a good half hour to realise my mistake, so apologies if I came accross as a bit wierd
        SallyAnne - no offence taken, yes bit confusing, but at least you now the truth! Just told the GF and she's wetting herself at the moment !!!

Sorry Gonzo - but I wouldn't with MFs toddger !!
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          SallyAnne - no offence taken, yes bit confusing, but at least you now the truth! Just told the GF and she's wetting herself at the moment !!!

Sorry Gonzo - but I wouldn't with MFs toddger !!

Did you not wonder why I was laughing hysterically and saying "that'll go down well with this lot"? Or had you just chalked me off as a nutcase by that point?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

No, a relationship breakdown.
            Well, let's say the AA is not coming to rescue me, so I have rolled up my sleeves and I am trying to sort out that accummulation of muck which, eventually, causes the whole engine of love to grind to a halt. Unfortunately, I feel that I am the only one pushing the car and nobody is sitting at the steering wheel (or maybe is just forgetting to engage the gear). There should be a driving license for relationships.....
            Carpe Pactum

Comment

Well, let's say the AA is not coming to rescue me, so I have rolled up my sleeves and I am trying to sort out that accummulation of muck which, eventually, causes the whole engine of love to grind to a halt. Unfortunately, I feel that I am the only one pushing the car and nobody is sitting at the steering wheel (or maybe is just forgetting to engage the gear). There should be a driving license for relationships.....

Have you got kids?
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Have you got kids?
                Only inherited, and they can't drive
                Carpe Pactum

Comment

Did you not wonder why I was laughing hysterically and saying "that'll go down well with this lot"? Or had you just chalked me off as a nutcase by that point?
                  I kinda figgured out what you ment but thought I'd save peoples blushes, Gonzo didn't help in any way !!!

Nutcase - you - nah - pi$$ed yes, but not a nut case
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

Only inherited, and they can't drive

Do you have your eye on any other motors? Is there a sexy new jag which is making you think your old banger just isn't worth the tax anymore?
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                      I kinda figgured out what you ment but thought I'd save peoples blushes, Gonzo didn't help in any way !!!

Nutcase - you - nah - pi$$ed yes, but not a nut case
                      Cool
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X