• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The power of the Dragonfly - remember what I said about the $50...

Tell you how'd I play it. Take 60% off the table at $50. Wait until next Monday until that RSI resistance is tested. Might get higher price action, might not... but either side of the the $50 you're selling the remaining 40% having significantly hedged your risk.

Don't try to time the markets, dollar cost average out, as one should cost average into a market. You'll always win better this way.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

RSI is Repetitive Scooper Injury?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        RSI is Repetitive Scooper Injury?
        In this case...Really Sound Idea
        treat yourself and your other half to something nice with your profits...and they are nice profits!
        Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 3 March 2020, 15:51.
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          treat yourself and your Other half to something nice with your profits...and they are nice profits!
          Don't tease the poor boy.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            treat yourself and your other half to something nice with your profits...and they are nice profits!
            It’s double or nothing - might sell at 100 bucks, though might hold till 150

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              It’s double or nothing - might sell at 100 bucks, though might hold till 150
              Go for it!! All the best to your 'trading plan'...sounds like a winner to me
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

DOOMED!

Comment

I says watch out for the $50......

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

49.10 USD +2.35 (5.04%)

Pooper, what say you?

Comment

49.98 USD +3.22 (6.90%)

've it!

Comment

Working...
                      X