• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London finance exodus to...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    So you've found one person on the interweb who thinks like you and you think that this makes your argument valid?

By adding 'Welsh' for no other reason other than as a slur then yes it is a racist slur. Same as if I was cut up driving by a guy .... I might call him a b*stard and that might be justified, but if the guy is black and I call him a black b*stard (even though I was going to call him a b'stard anyway) this would be just as much a racist slur as the welsh comment.

You might not agree, but then those who are happy to throw about racist slurs always claim they're not racist, because, you know, I have a Welsh, black, indian (delete as appropriate) friend.

It's just sad that we allow such casual racism on this forum.
    You really need to pull your head out of your arse, the chips are getting lonely.

I found it interesting because it shows how the laws of unintended consequences come into play. A bit like giving a chimp like you a keyboard and an internet connection - electronic tulipe flung around the ether!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Sturgeon is your weapon. You voted her in, you have to keep her.
      Happy to !! She is the only politician who answers questions truthfully without filibustering and meets the people without any notable security. Tories and Labour (two cheeks of the same arse) use pre-arranged meetings with hand picked people for their photocalls.

Lots of English folk have said they wished she was PM

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
        Should be enough to pay for all the unhealthy people who drink, smoke and eat too much.
        No problem when we have free prescriptions

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
          Happy to !! She is the only politician who answers questions truthfully without filibustering and meets the people without any notable security. Tories and Labour (two cheeks of the same arse) use pre-arranged meetings with hand picked people for their photocalls.

Lots of English folk have said they wished she was PM
          Name the traitorous bastards!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

No problem when we have free prescriptions
            They're not "free". Someone, somewhere, is paying.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              They're not "free". Someone, somewhere, is paying.
              Sorry, I forgot to thank the English taxpayers.

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to thank the English taxpayers.
                What's the master plan post independence?

Comment

Name the traitorous bastards!
                  Mostly Mumsnet but here are some more

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emilyashton...Xld#.dnnl75jgn

See the second picture down. Can you see May or Corbyn leading a march with 1 solitary policeman in view and no other security?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ent-in-glasgow

Comment

What's the master plan post independence?
                    We charge Westminster £5Bn for rent for the submarine bases. We'll also have our oil revenues back so we can use them to fund our decisions.

Easy peasy

Comment

We charge Westminster £5Bn for rent for the submarine bases. We'll also have our oil revenues back so we can use them to fund our decisions.

Easy peasy
                      Wanna bet?

Comment

Working...
                      X