• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Budge up, coming to a bench near you soon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Never had a failed project before, but the second I withdrew my efforts and stopped covering from everyone the brakes came off and it crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      via Imgflip Meme Generator
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        I bet he isn't...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          I bet he isn't...
          How much are you willing to bet?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

How much are you willing to bet?
            All of it. The whole 10p. And until you can convince me that you're an innocent newbie who's speed-read 13 years of the crap that is the CUK archive and not lost the will to live, I'm keeping it.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

All of it. The whole 10p. And until you can convince me that you're an innocent newbie who's speed-read 13 years of the crap that is the CUK archive and not lost the will to live, I'm keeping it.
              Apologies, I understood the accusation was that I was one of Minestrone's (many) sockies.

With respect to reading the 13 years of crap, the chances are I've contributed towards a lot of it.
              Last edited by Zigenare; 22 June 2018, 10:05.

Comment

Apologies, I understood the accusation was that I was one of Minestrone's (many) sockies.
                So, you're actually one of someone else's many sockies...

Comment

Wot me, guv'nor?

Comment

Wot me, guv'nor?
                    Well you do have a stale whiff of low intelligence ex-squaddie freemason about you.

Comment

Wot me, guv'nor?

Comment

Working...
                      X