• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sasguru

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico
    nah not you in this instance- the dude who feels prompted to stalk every post of mine with his "disclaimer". Get a life.
    As opposed to you who is stalking this forum with your god bothering bullsh!t. Get a life.
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
      As opposed to you who is stalking this forum with your god bothering bullsh!t. Get a life.
      Actually I do, a very abundant one, question is do you? I doubt it.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Actually I do, a very abundant one
        Not abundant enough to prevent you dragging your god-bothering @rse on here and boring everyone rigid though. Pity.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Where's an Anti-Chico when you need one, eh eh?
          "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Actually I do, a very abundant one, question is do you? I doubt it.
            How can a life based on self-delusion be "abundant"? Most people on this forum have a real abundant life.

Can you not see what everyone on this forum sees clearly about you: you're a sad git.

HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              How can a life based on self-delusion be "abundant"? Most people on this forum have a real abundant life.

Can you not see what everyone on this forum sees clearly about you: you're a sad git.

HTH
              Well you should know that the one opinion that I am really concerned about is God's not you or your pesky self styled atheist "friends".
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Well you should know that the one opinion that I am really concerned about is God's not you or your pesky self styled atheist "friends".
                If that's true why do you come here?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Whoop whoop whoop

The only opinion chico cares about is the opinion of one who doesn't exist.
                  Truly chico, jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you're a ****.
                  I would suggest that you get out more, but there are enough loonies on the street already......
                  Last edited by Dundeegeorge; 12 December 2006, 16:20.
                  Why not?

Comment

nah not you in this instance- the dude who feels prompted to stalk every post of mine with his "disclaimer". Get a life.
                    Which one? This one or the after-life ?

Comment

Actually

chico just comes on this board to bait everyone. And he is a master at it, there's no doubt.

Ay thang yew..
                      Why not?

Comment

Working...
                      X