• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unnamed person arrested and sent straight to jail under media blackout

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gammon: "Tommy was framed by the pedo-commie-Muslim-libtard-elite! Freeze peache, innit!"

Rational human: "He pleaded guilty. He *admitted* he knowingly committed a crime."

Gammon: "Jailed for telling it like it is!"

Rational human: "He pleaded guilty. He *admitted* he knowingly committed a crime."

Gammon: "You can't say anything these days! Bloke was exercising his right to free speech!"

Gammon: "He only got jailed for saying what everyone thinks and the elite won't let that happen."

Gammon: "Free Tommy! Tommy Robinson is innocent!"

Rational human: "HE PLEADED ******* GUILTY, FFS!! HE *ADMITTED* THAT HE *KNOWINGLY* COMMITTED A CRIME! WHAT PART OF THAT CAN'T YOU ******* GRASP??"

Gammon: "So you're one of those pedo-defending, Muzrat-loving lefties then!"
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Gammon: "Tommy was framed by the pedo-commie-Muslim-libtard-elite! Freeze peache, innit!"

Gammon: "Jailed for telling it like it is!"

Gammon: "You can't say anything these days! Bloke was exercising his right to free speech!"

Gammon: "He only got jailed for saying what everyone thinks and the elite won't let that happen."

Gammon: "Free Tommy! Tommy Robinson is innocent!"

Rational human: "HE PLEADED ******* GUILTY, FFS!! HE *ADMITTED* THAT HE *KNOWINGLY* COMMITTED A CRIME! WHAT PART OF THAT CAN'T YOU ******* GRASP??"

Gammon: "So you're one of those pedo-defending, Muzrat-loving lefties then!"
      Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

So if he sat on his hands and waited until the trial had reached its conclusion everything would be tickety boo?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            "An established news organisation staffed by professional journalists is reporting one thing, but a bunch of randoms on Facebook are saying something else. There is literally no way one can make a considered judgment as to which of these is most likely to be correct."
            Bloody hell Nick, we're not all on the bench, able to check out 1001 sources on t'internet at our leisure.
            All I did was put an IF up - as I said, he's got what he deserved and the embargo was lifted on Tuesday afternoon to explain to the masses what was going on. If they'd done that sooner, OldGreg wouldn't have winked himself into a come at winning on the internet, the sad little man.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Bloody hell Nick, we're not all on the bench, able to check out 1001 sources on t'internet at our leisure.
              All I did was put an IF up - as I said, he's got what he deserved and the embargo was lifted on Tuesday afternoon to explain to the masses what was going on. If they'd done that sooner, OldGreg wouldn't have winked himself into a come at winning on the internet, the sad little man.
              You're still lashing out. Calm down and have a little think.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                So if he sat on his hands and waited until the trial had reached its conclusion everything would be tickety boo?
                He wouldn't be in jail. If I'd written a facebook post or publicized information about the trial I was a jurer on I'd have gone to jail as well. He isn't in jail for 'speaking his mind' he's in there for messing with the legal process.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  He wouldn't be in jail. If I'd written a facebook post or publicized information about the trial I was a jurer on I'd have gone to jail as well. He isn't in jail for 'speaking his mind' he's in there for messing with the legal process.
                  Correct. If anything, he was jeopardising the outcome of the trial that he was so wound up about!
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

These are the instructions for jurors:

https://www.gov.uk/jury-service/discussing-the-trial

Don’t post comments about the trial on social media websites like Facebook or Twitter - even after the trial’s finished. This is contempt of court and you can be fined or sent to prison.
                    Here's more:

How posting on Facebook could send you to jail - BBC News

A journalist reporting a murder trial would be in serious trouble if he or she blurted out that the defendant had in fact killed before - a fact that has been kept from the jury to ensure they return a verdict uninfluenced by past events.

The judge would have to decide whether any juror who had heard the report would have been so swayed as to be incapable of assessing the evidence presented in court.

The reporter might want to think about packing their toothbrush: they could be going to prison.

Such events are very, very rare. Journalists are trained how to avoid spending time at Her Majesty's Pleasure.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Some reports of Tommy's court case which emerged yesterday (taken from inside court - all unconfirmed):

"Judge stated he hadn't watched the full live stream, he'd only watched a brief moment of it (a couple of seconds)"
                      "Judge stated 'Freedom of speech comes with consequences'"
                      "Judge stated 13 month sentence would have been awarded regardless of previous suspended sentence - 'previous sentence irrelevant'"
                      "Judge running the grooming trial was the person who sentenced Tommy"

Comment

Working...
                      X