• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official British Anti Russian propaganda thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhh

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    You posted the wrong link. I want to read about a UK fake news channel.
    ohh sorry thats the BBC or most newspapers

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
      ohh sorry thats the BBC or most newspapers
      What is your evidence for this assertion?

Comment

I have left the obvious, essential fact to this point, namely, that it is the Russian Armies who have done the main work in tearing the guts out of the German army. In the air and on the oceans we could maintain our place, but there was no force in the world which could have been called into being, except after several more years, that would have been able to maul and break the German army unless it had been subjected to the terrible slaughter and manhandling that has fallen to it through the strength of the Russian Soviet Armies.

Winston Churchill
        Winston Churchill quote: I have left the obvious, essential fact to this point...
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            And here's one for you:

Fake, photoshopped photo, I believe.

Unlike your Dear Leaders that you sold your country to, not even for the money, bu for fake info they push in order to please your irrational hatred of the West that gave you so much, just another good reason to consider you a moron
            Last edited by AtW; 28 March 2018, 10:11.

Comment

He heard it on RussiaToday or that other Russian funded site that spreads lies, come to think of it - there are many such sites and they are trying to turn this one too by spreading their lies further, say NO to Russian propaganda - ban the morons spreading it!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Fake, photoshopped photo, I believe.

Unlike your Dear Leaders that you sold your country to, not even for the moeny, bu for fake info they push in order to please your irrational hatred of the West that gave you so much, just another good reason to consider you a moron
                Bit strong there. Disillusioned, disappointed, ashamed and embarrassed is more accurate.

Clearly you don't give a ***** about the lives of all the innocents in the ME we're murdering in the name of corporate profits and global hegemony.

Whatever

Comment

Bit strong there. Disillusioned, disappointed, ashamed and embarrassed is more accurate.

Clearly you don't give a ***** about the lives of all the innocents in the ME we're murdering in the name of corporate profits and global hegemony.

Whatever
                  Are you having a pop at the Russo-Syrian chemical weapons attacks on civilians and barrel bombing of hospitals?

Comment

Are you having a pop at the fake Russo-Syrian chemical weapons attacks on civilians and barrel bombing of hospitals?
                    FTFY and no I'm referring to what our side have done in Iraq, Libya and now Syria as well as selling all those weapons to the Saudis who are killing people in Yemen.

Can you show me proof (not Western MSM) of Russo-Syrian chemical weapons attacks on civilians and barrel bombing of hospitals please?

Comment

Whatever
                      I give a big fook anout Putin murdering on British soil using banned weapons of mass destruction, very nasty ones too - also I give a fook about same Putin fuelling wars in the Middle East - those guys there are armed with AKs, not M16s.

You on the other hand consistently supported that piece of tulip because you are a moron, whats worse you are RETRANSMITTING his lies - it's time stop useful idiots like Jog On - BAN him for spreading Russian propaganda (and anybody else who persistently does it)

Comment

Working...
                      X