• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official British Anti Russian propaganda thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    It's probably just a big fake story to use as a pretext to purge Russian intelligence agents from the West after they uncovered plans for another false flag chemical attack in Syria.
    Do you have a problem with the West purging Russian intelligence agents?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It's a question of chemistry - very hard to use something developed as WMD without killing lots of people, it's like trying to adopt a nuke to kill a specific person only, plus don't forger that running such ops on a foreign territory is much harder thing than getting it done in Moscow - there it's very easy for them, but in Britain - very hard.
      If they wanted to take him out why not just throw him off a building or something?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Do you have a problem with the West purging Russian intelligence agents?
        Why would I?
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

If they wanted to take him out why not just throw him off a building or something?
          In this case they wanted death to be very public in order to deter other "traitors", especially in light of the Mueller investigation.

Comment

Why would I?
            Do you have a problem or not? Simple question really.

Let me answer first - I don't have a problem, in fact I think ALL of them should be thrown out for good.

Comment

In this case they wanted death to be very public in order to deter other "traitors", especially in light of the Mueller investigation.
              I'm still struggling with him not being dead if that is what they wanted...

Comment

I'm still struggling with him not being dead if that is what they wanted...
                It's what they did not want that's important - killing 100 British citizens (including police/medical staff/coroner) alongside with him, now that would have been unacceptable risk, so they had to err on side of caution, plus they did not expect quick reaction and looks like they did not expect antidote in existence that can save them.

It's not the death that's important anyway, it's the message that no "traitor" can be safe anywhere in the world, even if assassination attempt fails.

Comment

Do you have a problem or not? Simple question really.

Let me answer first - I don't have a problem, in fact I think ALL of them should be thrown out for good.
                  I have a problem with WW3 and our foreign policy in the ME. If what you're getting at is do I have some nefarious anti-patriotic pro-Russian agenda no I don't. I want our government to work for the good of people and not the MIC and big oil companies. I want a safe peaceful world where big powerful nations work together and not this game of thrones carp.

I do believe that what's happened in Salisbury is linked to what's happening in the ME. Last month we had an announcement that Russian nukes can get past US defence systems - an announcement that an attack on the SAA = an attack on Russian troops as well and will be responded to as such and....

...intelligence reports that a false flag chemical attack was about to be staged as a pretext to attack Syria (for the nth time).

Now there is a purge of Russian diplomats (intelligence agents) after a chemical attack on an ex-Russian spy who is now making a great recovery in hospital.

Sorry but it stinks.

Comment

Do you know what I really want? I want the news to be 'boring' again. All this stuff would make great fiction, I'd prefer if it all wasn't actually happening though.

Comment

Now there is a purge of Russian diplomats (intelligence agents) after a chemical attack on an ex-Russian spy who is now making a great recovery in hospital.
                      So you would have preferred him and his daughter dead?

Maybe you'd prefer the police officer to die too?

Would you have preferred Britain not to have effective antidote against Novichok?

Would you prefer to pay your TV license fee to RT?

Comment

Working...
                      X