• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No escaping the Russians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russia did not wipe any ISIS, they were attacking other regions where people rebelled against Assad.

ISIS had a lot of Russians in their midst - Russian language was third most popular there.

You morons make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      So hundreds of people involved in investigation are liars and covering up just to kick RT out, which I doubt very much will happen?

It's a nerve agent that can kill millions from couple of liters of that tulip sprayed over London, nobody in UK would authorise such "op" to close TV station

Russian behavior is telling also - they are practically sating from TV that it was them and that traitors should expect to die in Britain, and you still take their side because you hate the establishment???
      I don't hate our establishment I just don't trust or have any confidence in them. The way this is being done is exactly the same as it was when we invaded Iraq and all the attempts we've made to invade Syria.

Our government and media lies to take us to war - plain and simple. Our government is also on the wrong side of history right now.

I just want to live in a peaceful, stable and secure world where big powerful nations are led by sensible people who are not controlled by corporate interests and groups of unaccountable elites.

When I see lies being screamed by the media/politicians that could take us to war and escalate already very dangerous situations I feel compelled to speak up. I may be wrong but at the very least I'd like to see our politicians behave like measured adults and follow some form of due process.

It's all looking very scripted and they've got form for doing this as we all know.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Russia did not wipe any ISIS, they were attacking other regions where people rebelled against Assad.

ISIS had a lot of Russians in their midst - Russian language was third most popular there.

You morons make me sick
        Yes, but Chechens and people from other former soviet states.

It's absurd to claim or imply these are allies of the Russians, just because they speak Russian, when they're as much of a thorn in the Russians' side as everyone else's!
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

It's absurd to claim or imply these are allies of the Russians, just because they speak Russian, when they're as much of a thorn in the Russians' side as everyone else's!
          Well we are talking about AtW here, so normal rules of logic don't apply,

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You morons make me sick
            If they didn't then who did?

I believe they were pivotal in wiping out ISIS. I also believe we owe them a great deal for WWII. Why is having friendly relations with them such a bad thing? Do you hate your own country that much?

I just think it would be a lot nicer of everyone could 'get along' as The Donald puts it... But with all this Game of Thrones carp going on in the Middle East/eastern Europe/South China sea that won't happen any time soon until we stop electing sociopaths into power.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              Do you hate your own country that much?
              I think he does. Sad really. And his paranoia knows no limits.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Iraq wiped out ISIS there and Kurds+USA wiped out their Syrian bases, look at the fooking map - Mosul is in Iraq and Raqqa is where kurds/USA are, no Russian forces there

Alleppo never had any ISIS, it was just cover for Russia to bomb them as locals rebelled against Assad, but you'd rather take butchers side than UK Govt or just plain common sense

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Russian citizens.

FSB gave them new foreign passports to allow them leave the country just before 2014 Olympics, essentially they've helped build up core fighting force of ISIS

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    I don't hate our establishment I just don't trust or have any confidence in them. The way this is being done is exactly the same as it was when we invaded Iraq and all the attempts we've made to invade Syria.

Our government and media lies to take us to war - plain and simple. Our government is also on the wrong side of history right now.

I just want to live in a peaceful, stable and secure world where big powerful nations are led by sensible people who are not controlled by corporate interests and groups of unaccountable elites.

When I see lies being screamed by the media/politicians that could take us to war and escalate already very dangerous situations I feel compelled to speak up. I may be wrong but at the very least I'd like to see our politicians behave like measured adults and follow some form of due process.

It's all looking very scripted and they've got form for doing this as we all know.
                    In UK seven simole tear CS gas is classed as firearm

Carrying knife can give jail term

Almost no police authorised to use handguns etc - very strict checkin/out protocols

And you saying that in this country somebody authorised a deadly chemical agent attack on UK soil to kill just to frame Russia in order to close Russia Today, really???

The fact that the guy was poisoned in such brutal way will put fair few people off working for MI6, is that the masterplan of SIS, to stop getting people working for them, all for what, kick some "diplomats"??? How can anybody even contemplate beliving such bulltulip - Russian TV plainly says - it's us, haha! As if it was needed

Comment

In UK seven simole tear CS gas is classed as firearm

Carrying knife can give jail term

Almost no police authorised to use handguns etc - very strict checkin/out protocols

And you saying that in this country somebody authorised a deadly chemical agent attack on UK soil to kill just to frame Russia in order to close Russia Today, really???

The fact that the guy was poisoned in such brutal way will put fair few people off working for MI6, is that the masterplan of SIS, to stop getting people working for them, all for what, kick some "diplomats"??? How can anybody even contemplate beliving such bulltulip - Russian TV plainly says - it's us, haha! As if it was needed
                      Yes - unless proven otherwise

Comment

Working...
                      X