• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    The standard weekly comment from Scooter.
    Show me last week's or it din't happen.

Waiting...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Circled in orange, the Dow Jones index is showing a repeat of the past support becoming resistance prior to the collapse in the market. Coincident I'm sure as the 3-day death cross looms...

The next market move will make it into the history books boys & girls.

Just in case it's not clear to people, the TA argument this post is making is that the chart indicates the market crash in March was going to happen, at that point in time. That is to say, in the absence of covid-19 it would still have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
        Just in case it's not clear to people, the TA argument this post is making is that the chart indicates the market crash in March was going to happen, at that point in time. That is to say, in the absence of covid-19 it would still have happened.

Now you're getting it. The news is poison. Show me the charts and I'll tell you the news.

I'm sure when the next dip occurs folks will attempt to connect it with some present day event whilst ignoring the 10+ year money printing debt fuelled share buyback money spending spree.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Now you're getting it. The news is poison. Show me the charts and I'll tell you the news.

I'm sure when the next dip occurs folks will attempt to connect it with some present day event whilst ignoring the 10+ year money printing debt fuelled share buyback money spending spree.

Comment

Impressively and demonstrably stupid.

Mixing fundamentals (10+ year money printing etc.) and technicals again, completely contradicting your charts

One day the penny will drop, you can't have it both ways; the charts can't be the source of truth AND fundamentals like money printing having actual effect.

Comment

Mixing fundamentals (10+ year money printing etc.) and technicals again, completely contradicting your charts

One day the satoshi will drop, you can't have it both ways; the charts can't be the source of truth AND fundamentals like money printing having actual effect.
              FTFY

Comment

One day the penny will drop, you can't have it both ways; the charts can't be the source of truth AND fundamentals like money printing having actual effect.

The FED / BOE believes this is exactly how the serfs think. You're proving it. Walking into their carefully crafted trap. Lead the way...

Comment

The FED / BOE believes this is exactly how the serfs think. You're proving it. Walking into their carefully crafted trap. Lead the way...

Why not just say "sheeple" and be done with it.

Comment

What I've said is a truism and an observation of what you've posted.

1) You've claimed there will be a crash because of a fundamental (the fed / govs printing money for 10 years)
                    2) You also claim the charts predict future events (e.g. point 1 a fundamental should have no bearing, just like the market didn't crash in March due to covid-19)

The dualism can't exist as they're contradictory. Hopefully the simple bullet point explanation is simple enough for you to understand.
                    Last edited by TheGreenBastard; 22 June 2020, 12:03.

Comment

What I've said is a truism and an observation of what you've posted.

1) You've claimed there will be a crash because of a fundamental (the fed / govs printing money for 10 years)
                      2) You also claim the charts predict future events (e.g. point 1 a fundamental should have no bearing, just like the market didn't crash in March due to covid-19)

The dualism can't exist as they're contradictory. Hopefully the simple bullet point explanation is simple enough for you to understand.
                      2) is wrong. I claim nothing, the charts tell us what is probable. Not what is possible. Anything is possible. Claims I leave to media.

Comment

Working...
                      X