• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sports Personality of the Year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you had to be 12 or something to be a top gymnast. On that basis I have no interest in seeing them in the nip!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
      I thought you had to be 12 or something to be a top gymnast. On that basis I have no interest in seeing them in the nip!
      So many jokes, so little time.

Comment

I'm not watching in case Darren Clarke wins it (squirms).

Comment

I'll not be watching because it's rubbish telly.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
            but Beth and Nicole are both world champions
            and how about

Andy Purvis - World tiddlywinks champion
            and
            Bob Cooper - World rock, paper, scissors champion

the last 2 get my vote
            So is Zara - and in a high-risk sport where skill and bravery are required. The girl is brilliant and gets my vote.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish

No, legal age.

Site to dodgy will look for somthing better.Site to dodgy will look for something better.
              Last edited by Paddy; 5 December 2006, 13:54.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
                Shows what a great year it has been for British sport eh?

Where's Dwight Yorke?! His knackers groping during the world cup is still fresh in my mind He deserves it!
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Jenson button gets my vote. Not least for the way he won his first victory. Coming from 14th to win in a sport notorious for being difficult for someone to do it.

Comment

Beth Tweddle. She's a world champion at something Brits find notoriously hard to compete in.

BTW why isn't Beckham in the list? I thought it was a rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy
                      So is Zara - and in a high-risk sport where skill and bravery are required. The girl is brilliant and gets my vote.
                      Please tell me you are joking? Bravery?

She was born with a silver spoon in every orafice. What exactly has she had to do.

I'm very good mates with Dave Phelps who won Gold @ Melbourne Commonwealth Games. He worked in a Tesco ffs and had to pay his way as did 95% of the athletes out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X