• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Life in Iraq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    Maybe we could invade again ?
    We should have done it properly the first time, if that's what you mean.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
      Yes we should have sent in more troops, Rumsfeld did not listen to advice and we are now paying the price. Invasion was a good thing, however the subsequent peace keeping and nation building was a failure.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

I agree with Chico

Perhaps God does exist. Darwin could never have done that.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          Yes we should have sent in more troops, Rumsfeld did not listen to advice and we are now paying the price. Invasion was a good thing, however the subsequent peace keeping and nation building was a failure.
          Perhaps you invaded the wrong country - hint which nationality was the most represented on the Sep 11th planes ?

Mere detail I know - what they want to buy a shed lot of weapons from us ?

Carry On Warmongering !

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
            No.

Apparantly Bush senior decided against going in to support the Shia uprising because they didn't want a civil war on their hands. Bush senior was also (apparantly) against Bush junior going in for the same reasons.

I think it's pretty clear we shouldn't have invaded Iraq. We should have sent more troops to Afghanistan instead.
            Cats are evil.

Comment

Remind me of the good things that the invasion has gave us ?

If you dont think there are not enough troops in Iraq Im sure they will have you as a volunteer - I anticiapte your blogs from Frontline Iraq with great anticipation ... whats that you say - dont fancy it ?

Very well then.

Comment

Remind me of the good things that the invasion has gave us ?

If you dont think there are not enough troops in Iraq Im sure they will have you as a volunteer - I anticiapte your blogs from Frontline Iraq with great anticipation ... whats that you say - dont fancy it ?

Very well then.
                Alfred every now and again,you attempt to justify your tree hugging views. One question I have for you - never mind the War in Iraq, was the War in Afganistan justified?
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Alfred every now and again,you attempt to justify your tree hugging views. One question I have for you - never mind the War in Iraq, was the War in Afganistan justified?
                  Judging by the fact that the retreat from Kabul was the biggest ever defeat for the British Millitary I think not.

Comment

Judging by the fact that the retreat from Kabul was the biggest ever defeat for the British Millitary I think not.
                    Forget about the delivery - was it justified in the first place? A simple YES or NO will suffice.
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Forget about the delivery - was it justified in the first place? A simple YES or NO will suffice.

He he. Bird brain is back ....Nice one Alf ....

BTW That answer should prove that Chico is real and not a virtual character or bot.
                      Last edited by sasguru; 4 December 2006, 16:45.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X