• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jerusalem is Israel's capital, says Donald Trump

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    So sensible.

The Isrealites of European extraction - the rest are too busy fighting discrimination - tell the Palestinians that they can go to Jordan.
    Good job you're not in an Arab country; as a woman, you'd be struggling to be allowed to have an opinion, let alone post it online.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Ah, got you. Right, so when presenting an opinion, it's necessary to give unselective facts. OK.

The moon reflects the sun's light.
      The sky is blue.
      ProInDisguise is a prat.

HTH

Anyway, on with the propaganda. The Palestinians are understandably upset because they'd have liked East Jerusalem to be the capital of their state. Now the US is apparently saying that will never happen.

Grass is green.
      No not right… When you dismiss what has happened to the Palestinian people as “taking great-grandad’s land” then you are obviously trying to play down events to suit a narrative that excuses Israel for its crimes. Following that statement with statements about the “displeasure of Allah” and “relentless virulent propaganda” tries to play up the religious extremism of the ‘some’ Palestinians as the real issue. So yes as I said earlier, its propaganda, the same propaganda that Israeli apologists have been using for decades. You aren’t fooling anyone, the internet is the worst thing to happen to Israel’s reputation and people just don’t buy it anymore.

So tell me honestly… why are you an apologist for Israel? It’s funny how even the most reasonable of people become swivel eyed loons and their political dial goes from centre left to far right on this particular issue.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Well done, you've confirmed my statement.
        Not sure how you derived that from the paragraph I posted.

The Byzantine Empire was not a Jewish Empire. The Jewish locals were forcibly converted to Islam which means the Muslims that live there today are their descendants. DNA studies carried out by Israeli's in the last few years have confirmed this.

Comment

Good job you're not in an Arab country; as a woman, you'd be struggling to be allowed to have an opinion, let alone post it online.
          The usual nonsensical deflection. Focus on the issue at hand. Women's rights in the Arab world is entirely separate.

Comment

It's funny how everybody raves on about accepting "Israel's right to exist" whilst not even discussing Palestine's right to exist as if it's a giveaway to grant them 5% of Israeli land to have their own state (which was previously their state). Not only that but it's ok for Israel to go round stealing other people's land (Sheba farms in Lebanon and the Golan Heights). That's all ok of course? Well I'll tell you what, just like you don't think Palestine has a right to the land Israel is currently on, I don't accept Israel has a right to exist. Instead it should exist in Germany where the holocaust took place (remember that thing?). Why should the Palestinians pay for the crimes of Europeans? Let Germany pay the fair price for it instead.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              It's funny how everybody raves on about accepting "Israel's right to exist" whilst not even discussing Palestine's right to exist as if it's a giveaway to grant them 5% of Israeli land to have their own state (which was previously their state). Not only that but it's ok for Israel to go round stealing other people's land (Sheba farms in Lebanon and the Golan Heights). That's all ok of course? Well I'll tell you what, just like you don't think Palestine has a right to the land Israel is currently on, I don't accept Israel has a right to exist. Instead it should exist in Germany where the holocaust took place (remember that thing?). Why should the Palestinians pay for the crimes of Europeans? Let Germany pay the fair price for it instead.
              Stealing land and resources from brown people is the European way.

Oh and some Jews are more equal than others...
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Oh and some Jews are more equal than others...
                It's funny how whenever somebody brings up this fair point - that Israel should be on German land rather than Palestinian, that it suddenly gets dismissed without any attempt to argue against it......

Comment

Not true. Mrs BP was bought up in UAE and would like to live there. If you have respect for their culture its a great place.

Saudi is different. Though they are moving in the right direction.

Please do not tell DD this! I keep telling her to be grateful we are not in an Arab country. Though it might be an idea - I reckon I could sell her for a few hundred camels.....

Comment

I think quite alot was stolen from black people too....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I think quite alot was stolen from black people too....
                      Remember it's Red Indians, Black people, Arabs, Aborigines..... not natives.

Comment

Working...
                      X