• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Declining Quality of Posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lola
    weve bin told off.
    Hi Lola,

Your posting history show that you have contributed nothing more than a series of asinine one-liners. Well done!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

as usual with society, the lowest common denominator eventually prevails.

Big brother, The OC and T4 on Channel 4

Crap posts on CUK
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
        as usual with society, the lowest common denominator eventually prevails.

Big brother, The OC and T4 on Channel 4

Crap posts on CUK

AND the sodding round lumps on the pavement (that ruin my shoes) for 'blind people'

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
          Hi Lola,

Your posting history show that you have contributed nothing more than a series of asinine one-liners. Well done!
          A CUK tradition
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
            AND the sodding round lumps on the pavement (that ruin my shoes) for 'blind people'

Round lumps?! Yous have round lumps for the blind on your streets?

Bloody London - my taxes are payin for that!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

We all do Sal...
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

Yes, I know, it's like the sodding 'kneeling buses'.

Talk about LCD !

Comment

Re: above

Anybobdy see what I mean?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

This post has declined in quality, please stop now!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

You are welcome to go somewhere else 'bogeyman'

Comment

Working...
                      X