• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Are the police telling the truth for once?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #11
    Originally posted by mattfx View Post
    I'd want to see some file names, sizes, timestamps, ACL's and attributes before i'd even consider they were telling the truth.
    Time stamps can be changed in a matter of seconds without trace.

    Anyone with rights can easily download the cache put whatever time stamp and ACL they want. It is easier than sticking a dirty magazine into someones office draw.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

    Comment


      #12
      Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Time stamps can be changed in a matter of seconds without trace.

      Anyone with rights can easily download the cache put whatever time stamp and ACL they want. It is easier than sticking a dirty magazine into someones office draw.
      I think we are all aware of the art of the possible when you have non time limited access to a Windows machine in a lab environment and Khali Linux booted up beside it. anything is possible. Where do you draw the line on what counts as reasonable evidence and what could, or could not, have been planted then?

      Comment


        #13
        If you had porn on your workplace computer, what would happen to you? Don't forget he is also being investigated for other offences...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

        Comment


          #14
          I wonder what the reaction would be if it turned out they were all (male) gay porn.

          Comment


            #15
            Originally posted by mattfx View Post
            I think we are all aware of the art of the possible when you have non time limited access to a Windows machine in a lab environment and Khali Linux booted up beside it. anything is possible. Where do you draw the line on what counts as reasonable evidence and what could, or could not, have been planted then?
            You don't even need that. It much, much more simple than that.
            Even if someone left their PC logged in and unattended for a minute I could change time stamps load "deleted data" drop bogus cache etc
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

            Comment


              #16
              Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              You don't even need that. It much, much more simple than that.
              Even if someone left their PC logged in and unattended for a minute I could change time stamps load "deleted data" drop bogus cache etc
              Although in reality, you'd just spend a minute looking at porn.

              Comment


                #17
                Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                If you had porn on your workplace computer, what would happen to you? Don't forget he is also being investigated for other offences...
                Last place I worked at in permieland prior to contracting, I inadvertently busted one of the overseas sysadmins with some seriously questionable tulip on his company issued laptop. IT Team Lead went mental and asked for him to be sacked. Group Head of IT laughed, said "what a numpty" and walked off. He was still there when I left 8 months later.

                Judging by the above - not much!

                Comment


                  #18
                  Originally posted by mattfx View Post
                  Last place I worked at in permieland prior to contracting, I inadvertently busted one of the overseas sysadmins with some seriously questionable tulip on his company issued laptop.
                  Suity's BPM tool?

                  Comment


                    #19
                    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    It's cos the RT Hon MP is looking at p0rn at the tax payers expense like a certain Ms Harperson's husband. Instead of coming clean he appears that he's lying about it.

                    Funny thing is if he just admitted that someone in his office looked at p0rn no-one would give a feck.

                    The question would then be what MPs should and shouldn't be doing.
                    If he’s doing it out of hours, again, why raise it?
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

                    Comment


                      #20
                      Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      If you had porn on your workplace computer, what would happen to you? Don't forget he is also being investigated for other offences...
                      I work for xhamster......

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X