• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Solo caravanning.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends of ours used to have a Bedford Bambi. As it did not have ALL the original features they were looked down upon by the Bedford Bambi owners club.

You would think they might have been grateful anyone else was interested....

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      This: VINTAGE BLUEBIRD EUROCAMPER CARAVAN 9 FEET LONG IDEAL 4 MINI BEETLE AUSTIN A30 | eBay and when finished, stick it in the garden and convert to a home office
      Good plan - I can probably justify reclaiming the VAT from a decent small caravan to my LtdCo as a mobile office

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Good plan - I can probably justify reclaiming the VAT from a decent small caravan to my LtdCo as a mobile office
        Simpler to buy it as a B2B purchase from overseas so the VAT is never there in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          I suggest that you go for one of these instead.

Official Romahome Homepage | Romahome
          Looks dinky, and useful for some purposes, but is way too small for a family holiday.

Can someone recommend a large motorhome, one that doesn't cost hundreds of thousands and have a car docking bay underneath like that million plus quid model in the Dail Mail yesterday?

This Volkner Mobil motorhome comes with its own garage | Daily Mail Online

Oh, and northernladyuk, shut up about XXXXXX. Thanks (and if you already have, then carry on shutting up)
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            You're a cretin, so we're going to have to stop you there.
            You're a slag, so stopping you anywhere is a rare occurrence.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              You're a slag, so stopping you anywhere is a rare occurrence.
              This is exactly the sort of casual misogyny which is blighting CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                This is exactly the sort of casual misogyny which is blighting CUK.
                Something for you to ponder on while you aren't, to quote, "working the streets".

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  Something for you to ponder on while you aren't, to quote, "working the streets".
                  Talking of which, don't forget to drop off my 35% to the old man at Wigan Wallgate.

Comment

I have a VW T4 campervan for sale for less than the things you're looking at - includes a 3/4 size bed in the back with memory foam mattress for if you find company on your way (plus sleeps two in the high top if you argue and need to move out)

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      Looks dinky, and useful for some purposes, but is way too small for a family holiday.

Can someone recommend a large motorhome, one that doesn't cost hundreds of thousands and have a car docking bay underneath like that million plus quid model in the Dail Mail yesterday?

This Volkner Mobil motorhome comes with its own garage | Daily Mail Online

Oh, and northernladyuk, shut up about XXXXXX. Thanks (and if you already have, then carry on shutting up)
                      You should buy yourself a second hand caravan and call it Safe Space.

Comment

Working...
                      X