• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The deluded Dawkins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico
    Go for it. Defeated and dejected, the deluded atheists beat a hasty retreat.
    More like leave the village idiot to mutter his inanities to himself.

Sorry guys I won't quote his crap in future either ...
    Last edited by sasguru; 29 November 2006, 16:49.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      "This message is hidden because Chico is on your ignore list. "
      Ahh isnt that sweet. Did not know you cared.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

"This message is hidden because Chico is on your ignore list. "
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

"This message is hidden because Sad Guru is on your ignore list"
          Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            "This message is hidden because Sad Guru is on your ignore list"
            Sounds like Church's approach - ignore things that conflict with doctrine that was designed to fool uneducated people.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
              I'll be at that game tonight - in the other end; My local club so gotta support them. Plus I can get tickets for pretty much any game.
              Quoting myself, and a wee bit inebriated - but what a cracking game, Mordac , and we stuffed you (We in the my, now, 2nd club not the greatest team you'll ever see sorta sense)
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I'll be at that game tonight - in the other end; My local club so gotta support them. Plus I can get tickets for pretty much any game.
                So I take it you had a better night than I did...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

we stuffed you
                  To be absolutely fair, you did. We were shocking though, to be equally fair. Yids on Saturday, Porto Wednesday, Chel$ki next Sunday. Feck me, anyone got a number for the Samaritans...?
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Best I've seen them play in the two years I've been going to watch them.

Weird how you start going to watch a team cause you can get tickets, and without realising you turn into a fan. Though I don't think I'll ever cry when they get beat like when Celtic did in the UEFA cup final ... funny how my wife couldn't stop laughing at me when she saw that!
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X