• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Insecure sadguru

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is supposed to be used by sadguru for a confession that will explain his too uptight character that will lash out on anyone who dares to poke some fun at him.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
      Hello SallyAnne. kissy kissy kissy to you.

What's your story then DOM? Is this your 2nd ID by any chance?
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        Oooooh. I don't! (Cries & sucks thumb)

Ahhh bless
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

This thread is supposed to be used by sadguru for a confession that will explain his too uptight character that will lash out on anyone who dares to poke some fun at him.
          sas = xoggoth

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

I'm sorry AtW - I've never witnessed this behaviour from him. This is obviously a male envy boggle
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
              sas = xoggoth

Well I've always liked Xoggorth aswell!

Am I missing something with SAS? Why does everyone hate him so much? I just cant see it.

Edit: Oh god - I've just realised everyones going to think I'm SAS now!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Don't worry, I am SAS, and LB and and and

Comment

I like the name Lucy. It smells like flowers in the spring. mmmmmmmm.

Comment

Anyone else seeing the irony of the '40 year old virgin' who's living in a bedsit slagging off someone else for being sad?
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                      Has anyone else noticed that our very own sadguru is so insecure that every time someone tries to take innocent piss at him, he lashes out as if fighting against some shadows of his past?

Go on guru, tell us all - you will feel better...well maybe not you, but we certainly will
                      To be fair, if someone tried to take a piss at me I think I'd lash out too.
                      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                      X