• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeez - I really do talk a lot!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Were you looking for something more sophisticated than "I like attention"?
    I don't understand your need to post this inane crap. Can you not just keep it to yourself, are you on medication?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Apologies to everyone who gets on here to avoid the wife who never shuts up aswell!
      My wife is always quiet as "she's" a rubber doll. I just post on here coz I'm a sad git ....

HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
        I don't understand your need to post this inane crap. Can you not just keep it to yourself, are you on medication?

Well if its that inane, why are you replying to it? Feck off if I bore you so much!
        I dont really need attention - I come on here to chat, not to fight, and not to justify myself to some miserable f*ckwit like you who spends all his time trying to make people feel like tulip.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          My wife is always quiet as "she's" a rubber doll. I just post on here coz I'm a sad git ....

HTH

It did help SAS

Me too
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

AAhhhh! Bag of Pus is just excited by the all the girlies. He's never been with one before and he doesn't know how to behave. It's just his way of flirting with you. Sweet, really.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

AAhhhh! Bag of Pus is just excited by the all the girlies. He's never been with one before and he doesn't know how to behave. It's just his way of flirting with you. Sweet, really.
              Don't be a moron SAS, you really think posts like this are making CUK better? It's getting worse than CCnet.

If a male member (cheap pun etc) posted the stuff Sally was posting They'd be told to feck off, erm, just like Andyw was , but as some people are getting aroused by the faintest wiff of a woman it goes without comment.

I expect to get flamed now by the desperates.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

If I ever heard him ripping shreds out of one of the blokes I'd have a bit more respect for him, but it only ever seems to be me or Lucy.

He's ******* pathetic. Spends all his time on here, yet spends most of that time calling us lot sad bastards for being on here. Go figure
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                  Don't be a moron SAS, you really think posts like this are making CUK better? It's getting worse than CCnet.

If a male member (cheap pun etc) posted the stuff Sally was posting I'd be told to feck off erm, just like Andyw was , but as some people are getting aroused by the faintest wiff of a woman it goes without comment.

I expect to get flamed now by the desperates.

Someone just posted a thread called "Tights or Stockings"!! Hows that more related than what I posted like?

Please tell me how I differ from anyone else on here?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

If I ever heard him ripping shreds out of one of the blokes I'd have a bit more respect for him, but it only ever seems to be me or Lucy.

He's ******* pathetic. Spends all his time on here, yet spends most of that time calling us lot sad bastards for being on here. Go figure
                    Bagpuss

How long you been here Sal? How many posts?

Comment

guru is just jealous that girls like the others.

Comment

Working...
                      X