• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pussy flaps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Hitler was a dog owner, just glad he is not around today to hear your crap.
    Did he put it in charge of the Woofen SS?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Especially the people living in the countryside who leave their gates open so the dog can try to savage you as you cycle past the house, so you have to stop and tool up with large stones before you pass.
      Really, I do think you are over exaggerating somewhat.

I live in the countryside and I cycle. I also get chased by dogs when I cycle past some properties. They're just having a bit of fun because that's what dogs do. They chase things.

You're probably afraid of cattle too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
        Really, I do think you are over exaggerating somewhat.

I live in the countryside and I cycle. I also get chased by dogs when I cycle past some properties. They're just having a bit of fun because that's what dogs do. They chase things.

You're probably afraid of cattle too.
        Bollocks. Many dog owners are irresponsible twats.

Comment

Did he put it in charge of the Woofen SS?

I didnt even know this was a thing

The Woofen SS: Nazis tried to teach dogs to 'talk' | Weird | News | Express.co.uk

Comment

Bollocks. Many people are irresponsible twats.
            FTFY
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
              FTFY
              Dog owners are a subset of people, so I was being more specific.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Plus the ones who haven't trained their dog not to run at you and growl when you go pass them either running, cycling or just walking. No your dog who is straining at the leash and half dragging you around isn't "just being friendly" especially when I see you again in 3 weeks time with said dog wearing a muzzle.
                My dog has this habit of walking up to runners and getting in their way. We always have a laugh about it, some runners are good a stepping over the dog others stumble a bit. It's a good way to meet new and interesting people.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  My dog has this habit of walking up to runners and getting in their way. We always have a laugh about it, some runners are good a stepping over the dog others stumble a bit. It's a good way to meet new and interesting people.
                  Some dogs have come up to me with sticks, balls and other toys wanting to play - now that's a friendly dog.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Some dogs have come up to me with sticks, balls and other toys wanting to play - now that's a friendly dog.
                    Yes, by and large I like dogs. But when a dog is trouble, dog owners seem blind to the problem. They really don't see that it matters if a big dog jumps up barking at a small child.

Comment

I've been chased by dogs when I've been running, they are wanting to play ball. That will teach me to wear tight lycra running clothes.

Comment

Working...
                      X