• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas Do!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I do alright actually - I bet I pull more than you lot!

I pull alot

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1
      I pull alot

Why are you laughing after you say it Ivor? Because you do, or because you dont?
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

It's what he pulls that comical.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Why are you laughing after you say it Ivor? Because you do, or because you dont?
          He's talking about hios todger
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            He's talking about hios todger
            Actually Im really a lady but pretend Im a man. , you boys so naughty

Comment

Different day, same 'joke'.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                Different day, same 'joke'.
                Ok, I actually Im a hermaphrodite, pull and push all the same to me

Comment

Different day, similar 'joke'.

Comment

Ok, I am lesbian, , dog loving, tree hugger who wears a combination of womens and mens underwear, I have also been married twice, first time I was the bride second time the groom, my se*ual preference is for pre-op, post op transe*uals who want to turn back in to a man

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1
                      Ok, I am lesbian, , dog loving, tree hugger who wears a combination of womens and mens underwear, I have also been married twice, first time I was the bride second time the groom, my se*ual preference is for pre-op, post op transe*uals who want to turn back in to a man
                      Whoopety do dah! And ideal New Labour citizen.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X