• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Countdown!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    Personally I make "Luuuurve". Cue Barry White ....
    Yeah but you won't attract the birds with that worm
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      ha ha ha - yeah I'd forgot about that
      Tsk, tsk....shame on you!! How can you forget about that....?!

Comment

Obviously something she doesn't do "oop norf"

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang
          Tsk, tsk....shame on you!! How can you forget about that....?!

I proably forgo on purpose because I like talking to you lot, and when I remember yous are a bunch of soft southern woosies it puts me off!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Hmmm..........stereotypes are always a problem. A friend of mine moved to Wigan and from that point on my opinions changed permenantly.

Uni was a good leveller too - always easier to dance with a Northern lass. The southern ones tended to be more suspicious of any alternative reasons, the northern ones just assumed you wanted to dance!!
            Ain't the world strange....!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang
              Hmmm..........stereotypes are always a problem. A friend of mine moved to Wigan and from that point on my opinions changed permenantly.

Uni was a good leveller too - always easier to dance with a Northern lass. The southern ones tended to be more suspicious of any alternative reasons, the northern ones just assumed you wanted to dance!!
              Ain't the world strange....!!
              Or the northern ones assumed you wanted a shag and weren't put off We're very friendly up here - its because of the cold!

And I'm only joking about the southern thing anyway
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
              X