• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to commit career suicide - moan about diversity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    just in the last few pages of this thread you've drawn equivalence between those on the other side of the diversity debate with Nazi's and Conspiracy theorists

rather than counter peoples' arguments you're dismissing their opinions by labelling them therefore recusing yourself of having to make logic based rebuttals
    Where did I suggest that, "Everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi"?

The comment I made was about the imagery of a specific cartoon.

Rather than counter people's arguments you're dismissing their opinions by labelling them therefore recusing yourself of having to make logic based rebuttals.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I am fine these days. However I pity any man going through the family courts.

I took baby bp to rampworx on Saturday. Someone had left a book "the escape" by c.l.taylor. I decided to read it. basically a woman who has major issues, a bad mother, uses threats to stop the father seeing the child to get her own way. Of course, at the end of the book she will be proved right. However tens of thousands of men suffer the same way every year. Actually, stuff the men. Its the children who suffer. I had to throw the book away - something strongly against my morals. I believe words should not be destroyed.

Oddly, the solution is family court judges who are younger and hence likely to be female! Female judges understand that women work. Male judges think women should be in the home.

Anyone who disagrees with me believes women should not be in the workplace.

Arguably, men bring the situation upon themselves by not communicating so well - a point I accept. Similarly, women are better at multi-tasking. Women and men have certain traits that make them *generally* suitable for different things. However, every person should be accepted for who they are.

For instance, sasguru is a thick, illiterate chunt with no empathy. Sub-cretin does not even begin to describe him.
      That is parent alienation and any competent judge male or female can decide a fair sentence...and please stop talking about stereotypes again.

Comment

Originally posted by WotNxt View Post
        northernladyuk is trolling, stop feeding it lol
        Woooo! That poster is on ignore for me. I suggest you do likewise. In the past once a poster(Old Greg) was banned, their sockies were not allowed back.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
          That is parent alienation and any competent judge male or female can decide a fair sentence...and please stop talking about stereotypes again.
          Rubbish! I am talking about the courts.

I remember once going to court and while outside hearing that a woman was going for an ex-parte custodial order against a man. So if he turned up at her house, he would be imprisoned. However he would not know it until he turned up!

My own emergency order was turned down of course.

The judge was a man. I always got better results with women judges.

Comment

Originally posted by WotNxt View Post
            Don't feed such trolls lol
            ... and you stop trolling, lol

Comment

Woooo! That poster is on ignore for me. I suggest you do likewise. In the past once a poster(Old Greg) was banned, their sockies were not allowed back.....
              I tried to get this account banned at the same time as old greg but they weren't having it. Something about a need to address plummeting CUK average IQ levels.

Glad you're using the Ignore function correctly, to protect your Brexiteer 'safe space'.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                I tried to get this account banned at the same time as old greg but they weren't having it. Something about a need to address plummeting CUK average IQ levels.

Glad you're using the Ignore function correctly, to protect your Brexiteer 'safe space'.
                uh-oh let's not even get into The Bell Curve

Comment

Rubbish! I am talking about the courts.

I remember once going to court and while outside hearing that a woman was going for an ex-parte custodial order against a man. So if he turned up at her house, he would be imprisoned. However he would not know it until he turned up!

My own emergency order was turned down of course.

The judge was a man. I always got better results with women judges.
                  Or a coincidence...
                  Probably you are right, I can't debate a subject without knowing the details, for example, your criminal record.

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
                    uh-oh let's not even get into The Bell Curve
                    IQ tests are rot - they presume we have all been brought up in the same culture.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      IQ tests are rot - they presume we have all been brought up in the same culture.
                      IQ tests are flawed, but they have some value.

Comment

Working...
                      X