• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On this day ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy
    He was dressed to kill wherever he went
    He said :
    Gaaah, of course it is! I shall chastise myself forthwith.

Comment

"Whip crack away, whip crack away, whip crack away..."

Whoops, wrong time space continuum...
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by expat
        Both Richard Nixon and George Bush (Sr) were in Dallas that day, and both separately claimed later that they couldn't remember where they were. The only Americans who couldn't remember that.
        Where was GW jnr, Im sure we can blame him for this too!

Mailman

Comment

Funny you should mention that, aparently when Kennedy junior was killed when he crashed his plane a few years ago Bush junior had dissapeared for a day or so and nobody could get hold of him.......

It's an all out Kennedy vs Bush war!!! Who do you think will win the next round in 20 years time, Bush or Kennedy ???

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
            Yeah, I saw a programme that said he killed Elvis as well.
            Eh? Elvis is dead????

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
            X