• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is tomato a fruit or vegetable?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomatoes aren't a vegetable.
    Bananas aren't a fruit.
    Peanuts aren't a nut.

What can we believe these days?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
      It's a fruit as it's the product of the plant, not part of the actual plant itself - stem, root, tuber etc.
      Is that the definition? Are peas fruit then?

Comment

This poll shows conclusively that snaw and andyw are fruits and chico is a nut.
        Meanwhile atw is a hermaphrodite.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

I'm so tired I'm even laughing at assman's jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            If I'm a fruit, I'm the big fecking daddy kind
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Well, fair open and transparent vote resulted in:

Vegenetable: 2
              Fruit: 0

Better majority than in the US Supreme Court

I will get me coat - got a juicy contract to run next years Russian elections...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                I think we need to know!
                Overwhelmed by the spectacle of democracy, he decides that it's a good method for deciding scientific questions.

Comment

Originally posted by expat
                  Overwhelmed by the spectacle of democracy, he decides that it's a good method for deciding scientific questions.

It works for 'global warming'

Comment

Originally posted by expat
                    he decides that it's a good method for deciding scientific questions.
                    Do you think your lady orders cherries or what not as dessert on the basis of science? No. She orders fruits, and tomatoes ain't on the menu, it is as simple as this - best proof possible based on anecdotical evidence.

Comment

On anecdotal evidence, your website appears suspiciously like this one, but with just 1.7m fewer results.

Comment

Working...
                      X