• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most boring CUK dinner guest ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    Who would you least want to sit next to at a dinner party?
    Shouldn't those round thingies next to the names be square thingies for this poll?

Comment

Surely its got to be either Simon, Darren or NixonWilliams - they're all accountants...
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
        I'd settle for SallyAnne in a bakery.
        Who ate all the pies?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Who would you least want to sit next to at a dinner party?
          I'd recommend you not to be next to me. But I promise I will be in the queue of the guys who want to punch you.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
            Who ate all the pies?
            Threaded !
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
              I'd recommend you not to be next to me. But I promise I will be in the queue of the guys who want to punch you.
              Actually if we're taking sides, I'm on the SASG team. Not because I like him, but because I dislike you.

Comment

BANNED (be careful ;-))
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Francko, Francko I'm worried about you. You seem to have lost your sense of humour recently (if you ever had one). An urban metrosexual like you ought to enrol in "Anger Management" therapy.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    Actually if we're taking sides, I'm on the SASG team. Not because I like him, but because I dislike you.
                    Sadly if I have to chose I wouldn't know which one between you two. I must admit that at least you must have some courage, while SG will runaway like a rabbit as soon as he sees a queue of guys rubbing their hands and suspiciously carrying baseball bats.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Sadly if I have to chose I wouldn't know which one between you two. I must admit that at least you must have some courage, while SG will runaway like a rabbit as soon as he sees a queue of guys rubbing their hands and suspiciously carrying baseball bats.
                      Francko, a piece of advice, don't talk about it, just do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X