• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DUP & IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree that they had to do a deal to stay alive. But in my view it was sheer arrogance on May's part that has put the Tories in this mess.

A manifesto although shouldnt be as extreme as Corbyn's but should at least offer something to their core voters. This one went out of the way to attack the elderly, children and animals

I was going to vote for them until they spoke (with pride) about taking primary school lunches away and the witch spoke about how she supported fox hunting at which point i thought "who are these lunatics?"

Comment

Working...
    X